BP trial to release dollars and data – Financial Times
Civil trial for BP oil spill begins – Al Jazeera
Should BP Get Corporate Death Penalty?
George Barisich, Gulf Coast Fisherman, Criticizes BP’s Response To Oil Spill As Trial Begins
BP Disaster discussed on Coast to Coast AM – March 1, 2013
The Risk is Too Damn High… The Real Story of BP’s Oil Spill
With BP still the largest supplier of fuel to the Pentagon, can we really expect that justice will be done?
Don’t miss MSNBC’s Mellisa Harris-Perry‘s great show on the BP trial and disaster from March 3, 2013 here
BP could reap billions of dollars in tax credits from oil spill settlement | al.com
BP Still Being Awarded Lucrative Government Contracts Truthout
BP Will “Kill Again,” Former EPA Officials, Attorney Warn Truthout
- Update on the BP oil spill trial (occupyblogosphere.wordpress.com)
- BP oil spill probe ‘had limitations’ (bbc.co.uk)
- BP on trial: live tweets from Deepwater Horizon court in New Orleans (guardian.co.uk)
- Billions at stake as BP oil spill trial opens (climate-connections.org)
- BP manager didn’t see ‘high risk’ in drilling (kansascity.com)