“It’s Time to Create a Panic” ~ Riki Ott
Listen to the entire show ~ Why are so many people in the Gulf region getting sick?
(Source: Your Call) ~ A conversation with toxicologist Riki Ott about the human health epidemic she is witnessing in the Gulf since the BP oil disaster. How much (or how little) do we know about the health effects of oil and dispersants? How much is being covered up? The EPA says dispersants are safe. So what explains the rise in health problems?
- Riki Ott: BP’s Promise versus What BP Really Means: Some Insights on Making People Hole (Whole) and Just Us (Justice) in the Gulf (huffingtonpost.com)
- BP, Putting Oil Spill Behind It, Reports 4th Quarter Profit: But is That The End of the Story? (triplepundit.com)
- Jerry Cope: Spill Commission Concludes Dispersants Are an Acceptable ‘Tradeoff’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ada McMahon: Oil Spill Commissioner Pledges to Address Health Issues (huffingtonpost.com)
- Genetically-modified, oil-eating bacteria creating dangerous mutant organisms in the Gulf (nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com)