Gulf Coast residents gathered in Grand Isle LA on Nov. 20th to expose the lies of BP and tell their stories of Sickness, share what they’ve seen and been through AND TO WARN THE WORLD NOT TO EAT THE GULF SEAFOOD.
The commercial fishermen are fishing and sending the food to market because the government & FDA says it’s safe. But they won’t feed it to their own families.
1 corporate (local) news crew covered this event. ONE.
Live streamed the entire event and it is archived here
- Gulf spill: Tar balls spark partial shrimping ban (msnbc.msn.com)
- Netted tar balls close deepwater shrimp fishing (sfgate.com)
- Half of BP oil spill damages claims will be rejected, says fund administrator (newstatesman.com)
- BP Gulf cleanup official killed in plane crash (reuters.com)
- Panel says BP did not cut costs (bbc.co.uk)